Pornography Addiction Counseling
Are you worried about the amount of time that you or a loved one spends watching pornography? Are you unable to enjoy sex without first watching pornography? Do you feel guilty about the consequences of viewing pornography?
We recognize that pornography is controversial; however, treatment is particularly helpful when you have tried to stop and you find that you are not able to commit to that decision. CNLD Testing & Therapy provides judgment-free pornography addiction counseling for clients from all walks of life. We can work to determine if your behavior has crossed the line to one that has negative impacts on your social, emotional and physical well-being.
What Does Pornography Addiction Counseling Do?
Porn addiction counseling is designed to identify the impact pornography has had on your life and find personalized solutions to address negative effects. For instance, if pornography addiction has made it difficult to have an intimate relationship with your partner, addressing the addiction could improve your relationship.
- Determine the Root Cause of the Pornography Addiction – What Sparked It and What Continues to Fuel It?
- Find Coping Mechanisms That Are Tailored to Your Unique Needs
- Gain an In-Depth Understanding of the Addiction So You Can Resolve It Directly
- Work through Other Mental Health Issues That Contribute to Addiction, Such as Past Traumas, Anxiety, Depression, and Low Self-Esteem
- Take Charge of Your Life and Learn How to Control Your Addiction
Through pornography addiction counseling, you can get a better understanding about your addiction and your mental health as a whole. Then you can discover effective tools to control the addiction moving forward. Your addiction counselor can guide you through the process in a compassionate, nonjudgmental way.