CNLD is here to help.
We understand that consistent therapy is more important now than ever. Presently, CNLD clinicians are using tele-therapy for our clients.
We continue to take new clients for
- adult therapy,
- child & adolescent therapy,
- family therapy,
- couples therapy,and
- executive function coaching.
Please contact our office for more information and to schedule an appointment.
We are also offering neuropsychological testing clients the opportunity to complete initial intake and follow-up appointments using tele-therapy. At the present time, we will resume our neuropsychological testings on June 1, 2020; however, we will continue to complete intake interviews and follow-ups by tele-therapy or phone.
We are firmly committed to the health and safety of all of our clients and believe that by taking these steps we can continue to ensure service delivery, while minimizing risks. If you have any concerns or would like additional information, please contact our office for more information.
CNLD is taking the following precautions to protect our in-office clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- All clients will be provided with an informed consent form explaining up-to-date CDC health information regarding the coronavirus and in-person appointments.
- Clients seen in-person will be required to complete a Health Screening on the day of their appointment. Staff will complete a Health Screening on a daily basis.
- There will be no waiting room seating available as clients will be asked to wait in their cars until the time of their appointment.
- All staff will wear personal protective equipment- PPE (e.g., masks, face shields, gloves) in common areas of the clinic and during appointments.
- Clients will be provided with PPE upon arrival at the clinic and be asked to wear it in common areas of the clinic. Clients will be strongly encouraged to wear PPE during assessments when appropriate and depending on their level of tolerance.
- Staff will maintain appropriate social distancing and office seating in therapy/testing rooms will be arranged for safe distancing.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol and disinfecting wipes will be available in all therapy/testing rooms, common areas (e.g., entrance/vestibule, waiting room when open, reception area) and restrooms.
- All staff will regularly sanitize their hands, as well as clean and disinfect surfaces (e.g., door handles) and equipment.
- Common areas and offices will be thoroughly disinfected at various times throughout the day and at the end of every day.
- Objects that are commonly touched will be thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Tissues and trash bins will be easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Medical grade air purifiers with HEPA filters will be in all testing rooms. Plexiglass barriers will also be utilized wherever appropriate.
- Appointments will be scheduled at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in common areas within the clinic.
- Physical contact is not permitted (e.g., shaking hands).
- All billing will be done electronically utilizing payment information already on file.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we make these changes over the following weeks.
Roger E. Lauer, Ph.D., Director, CNLD